To all UFCW 648 members:
A workers compensation attorney from the law firm of Boxer Gerson, LLP will be available to answer any questions you may have on workers compensation.
- When: April 27, 2018 9am to 12 noon
- Where: Union Hall 1980 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-3489
Your contract expires June 30, 2018, and we scheduled meetings to discuss the upcoming contract negotiation.
Please attend one of the following meeting so we can hear your feedback:
- Monday, January 29, 2018 – Drop in anytime between 8:30 am to 11:30 am & 1 pm to 4:30 pm @ Union Office 1980 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 – drop in anytime between 8:30 am and 4pm @ 323 Geary St Ste 311, San Francisco, CA
- Friday, February 2, 2018 – drop in anytime between 10 am and 4pm @ CYC (Community Youth Center) 319 6th Ave 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA
October 17, 2015
Safeway contract passed by 85%.
Tentative Agreement Reached with Safeway
September 23, 2015
September 20, 2015
September 4, 2015
May 20, 2015
UFCW Local 648 and UFCW 8-Golden State have scheduled additional meetings with Safeway during the month of June. We will continue to address the many important issues within the Collective Bargaining Agreement as we work to achieve the best possible agreement that meets the needs of our members.
In the meantime, your contract remains in effect and your current benefit and pension plans are secure. There is no need to rush the process. Continue to visit your union website at ufcw648.org or our Facebook Page and stay informed for the latest information regarding bargaining.
Thanks for your patience and for your ongoing support of your union.